Means any form of entertainment that is educational. The purpose of education-entertainment is to make learning fun and enjoyable.
Any software designed to entertain as well as educate. For example, a game that requires the player to answer math questions in a fun way is considered "educational fun".
Education-entertainment is found inside and outside of classrooms and is found in a variety of media channels. Some are passive, some are interactive.
Examples of interactive edutainment include:
- Video games designed to educate players
- Quizzes that provide goals and rewards as users progress through each level
- Software that allows users to compete against each other in learning exercises
- Educational websites with interactive elements, such as clickable images and animations
For more interactive e-learning videos you can check our articles such as;
Examples of passive forms of education-entertainment include:
- Movies and TV shows with fun characters that educate viewers
- Music and songs that help people learn and stay in mind
- Radio programs and trending podcasts designed to educate listeners
- Education-themed fictional books
Edutainment can be used to teach almost any subject, including math, language, history, geography and science.
For example, teachers can use fun science videos to help students learn new concepts. Parents can use math or language software to help kids both have fun and learn while they're at home.
Edutainment can make education easier and fun by creating an enjoyable learning.
Also more enjoyable e-learning video tips you can check our article;