When we change the value of a property of an Html tag with the Transition property, it can be achieved in a more visual way by spreading the change over time, not abruptly.
To apply a transition effect, the transition property needs to be given two values;
- CSS property to apply the effect to
- Transition effect duration
The following features are used to apply transition effects;
- transition: A collection of other parameters.
- transition-property: Specifies the name of the property to which the transition is applied.
- transition-duration: Defines the total duration of the transition.
- transition-timing-function: Explains how to calculate the speed during a transition.
- transition-delay: Defines the transition start time.