The Most Accurate Image Sizes For Social Media Platforms
Getting the perfect size image and apt character length of social media posts is all you need to look good on online platforms. From Twitter to Facebook and LinkedIn to Instagram, it is difficult to curate a perfect size post without a guide.
So, here we help you get the optimized one to behold the power of social media images!
Wondering what social media image sizes would make the post look best?
The main aspect to know here is that it isn’t the elements in images, that make it great, but the way you edit it rightly with
- Size optimization
- Object cuts
- Stretched out size
- And thousand other creatives
Images and contents are the true backbone of social media platforms. Now is the time to gather the marketing reins in your hands and let the most compelling images be the face of your brand.
Importance to get the apt size social media image- How does it make any difference?
When your company is curating great visual content, you have to ensure that it doesn’t defy applicable online copyright laws. Make sure you get original images, or you can buy high-quality stock.
Then, there comes the need to have the right set of editing tools to improve the quality of social media images. Here’s more to know about rightly sized social media image and why does it make difference:
- Avoids pixelation
- Helps with image stretching
- Bring professional appearance to your images
- Perfect optimization for social media feeds
- Better social media engagement
- Helps audience see the perfect images
- Send out the apt brand’s message
Now is the time to future-proof your social media platform with right sized social media image sizes. This means less tiring work for your brand tomorrow.
Guide For Apt Social Media Sizes
1-Facebook Image Sizes
Let the Facebook cover photo be one of your brand product images, which says volume about your company. One aspect to know here is that Facebook crops out your creatives, instead of resizing it while using mobile or tablets.
Cover Image Size
For desktop, the cover image should be 820 x 312 pixels
For mobile, the cover image must be: 640 x 360 pixels
It would be safer to use 640 x 312 pixels that go well with both the versions.
Profile image Size
The image can be either in dimensions of 180 x 180 pixels or 140 x 140 pixels.
Facebook Banner Image Size
The image dimensions here can be 1200 x 630 pixels
Make sure you upload Images with brand logo text in PNG file format
For business promotions, the banner image should contain 20% text in it.
Facebook Event Image Size
The apt size for the event cover image is 1200 x 628 pixels.
2- Twitter Image Sizes
With 400+ million active users, this platform is the perfect place to discuss all about your brand. Here are all the major dimensions available for Twitter layout and images.
- Let the profile picture be sized 400 x 400 pixels.
- Make sure the maximum file size remains to be 2 MB.
- The acceptable image formats are JPG, PNG and GIF.
- The header image can be in dimensions of 1,500 x 500 pixels and maximum file size could be up to 5 MB.
- The shared link tweet should have images up to 1200 x 628 pixels size dimensions.
- The tweet with one image can size up to 1200 x 675 pixels
- Make sure the two images tweet can have 700 x 800 pixels for both the pictures.
- You can upload up to maximum four images in one single Tweet
- The maximum image file size can be 5 MB for tweets
- Keep the animated GIFs up to 5- 15 MB.
3. Instagram Image Sizes
This social media platform runs entirely on images and visuals. Thus getting the right sized picture post can make a lot of difference. Here are all the dimension notes to keep handy;
- Profile picture size must be kept up to 110 x 110 pixels
- The post picture size should be kept up to 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Make sure the photo thumbnail is up till 161 x 161 pixels
- One thing to take care of is that the image uploaded must be of at least 1080 pixels.
- The aspect ratio of image uploads must be from 1.91:1 to 4:5.
4. LinkedIn Image Sizes
Now is the time to get popular at the world’s largest professional network of industry leaders- LinkedIn. The noteworthy image dimensions of LinkedIn are;
- The recommended profile image size is 300 x 300 pixels
- The post image must be kept between 400 x 400 to 20,000 x 20,000 pixels
- Make sure the maximum image size must be up to 10MB.
- The acceptable image formats are GIF, JPG, or PNG.
- The uploaded cover image turns out to be best when it is sized up to 1584 x 396 pixels.
Today is to get constant growth in social media platforms, our Cinema8 blog can help you stay up-to-date! You can follow the given guidelines for all image sizes applicable to upload on different social media platforms. The goal is to unleash maximum potential with every next social media update, from today!
Make your social accounts look great, by sticking to various and correct sizes and dimensions which makes the images display correctly.
To Learn Famous Brands and Corporations Choose Cinema8
The learners from all over the world are now relying on Cinema8 for up-to-date information about interactive video learning. Our library consists of thousands of learning assets and blog pieces to keep you prepared for better outcomes.