Tips & Tricks - Projects
The projects page contains a list of all your interactive linear & 360o and live broadcast projects you have created.
If you want to make an interactive video, you need to upload the linear or 360o video to the media library and save them as a project.
Also, if you are going to broadcast live, you should create a project on this page.
- Click the "New Project" button to create the project.
- Select what type of project you want to create from the page that opens:
- Interactive Project: Make your linear videos interactive.
- Interactive 360o Project: Make your 360 videos interactive.
- Live Stream: Create a Live Stream project to create a live streaming infrastructure.
- Complete the related steps on the page.
So, what are the other reasons to create a project, let's look at them.
- Cinema8 can be used for video storage and publishing besides interactive video creation. When you only want to publish the videos, upload them to Cinema8 (even if there is no interaction), you still have to create a project over the video. Because when you create a project by selecting only one video, the link of the video can be shared and used.
- When you want to create an interactive video in Cinema8, you must create a project and add interaction widgets within the project to the video. That's why every interactive video is actually a project.
- You need the embed code to use the interactive videos you have prepared with Cinema8 on your own website or other platforms. Cinema8 projects provide you with this opportunity. When you create a project for a video, you can get the embed code of this project and embed your video in other platforms.
- In Cinema8, if you want to create a storyflow, you need to place projects in this stream, not raw videos. Because only interactive projects can be put into storyflow. So, if you turn the videos you want to stream into projects, it would be good. How to use Storyflow, click here to review.
- If you have created a tube in Cinema8, you need projects to add videos to this tube. You can also create playlists and publish your own courses with these projects.
Click here to learn how you can create a project.